Times & Prices
Start time Finish Time Price
8.00 am 5.45 pm £28.00
9.00 am 3.00 pm £20.00
9.00 am 12.00 noon £10.50
9.00 am 1.00 pm £14.00
12.00 noon 3.00 pm £10.50
3 & 4 Year Old Funded Children
The term after your child’s third birthday, he/she is entitled to government funding for 15 hours We do also accept the Government’s 30 hour scheme. More information regarding this can be found at: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk The government funding can be shared between two or three settings; therefore, we calculate your bill accordingly. We will charge you an hourly rate if you need to top up any non funding hours, which is currently £3.50 per hour.
You will be eligible for the 30-hour offer if:
- You earn more than the equivalent of 16 hours at the national living wage or minimum wage per week: for example, £120 per week if you are 25 or older. There is no requirement to work a certain amount of hours per week – it is all about how much you earn.
- You earn less than £100,000 per year.
Please visit www.childcarechoices.co.uk to register.
2 Year Old Funding
Some two year olds may also be entitled for up to 15 hours per week of free childcare, starting the term after their second birthday. So, who is eligible for the free childcare for two year olds?
Families who are in receipt of one or more of the identified benefits below:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HMRC) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HMRC) that does not exceed £16,190
ACADEMIC TERM DATES 2019/2020
Wednesday 4th September – Friday 20th December 2019
Half term Friday 28th October – Friday 1st November 2019
PD Day – Monday 4th November 2019
Tuesday 7th January – Friday 3rd April 2020
Half term Monday 17th February – Friday 21st February 2020
PD Day – Monday 6th January 2020
Monday 20th April – Friday 17th July 2020
Half term Monday 25th May – Friday 29th May 2020
Bank Holiday ~ Monday 4th May 2020